Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ego

I always thought that I was pretty. No, this isn't gonna be some post about me praising myself, but more of a reflective thing.

The thing is, I always thought that I was pretty. That I had things to offer. Now, in my second year of college, I still find myself single. I find myself having no one to text good morning and good night. No one to randomly visit when I have long breaks. Why is that?

They say good things come to those who wait. Well, I've been waiting for 2 years now. Some say good things come to those who go out and look for it. I tried that, too, and I failed miserably. Why? Is there some cosmic force out there preventing me from meeting someone? If so, I would really appreciate it if you back off, please. I'm tired of being single.

No comments:

Post a Comment